Festival Staff Scheduling
Tips for scheduling staff at a festival:
- Create and communicate schedules with staff well in advance so they are fully aware of their commitments
- Allow workers to select preferred time off to enjoy the festival and make sure this is available to all
- Manage the preferred time off requests well in advance so you can distribute staff in the best possible way, making the most of their skill sets
- Be prepared for staff to disappear into the festival abyss and make sure there are penalties in place to deter this kind of behaviour
- Have fun. No matter the weather and what time you may finish working there is always some fun to be had at a festival!
Subscribe to Get Scheduled's newsletter
Want to keep in touch about the great things that are happening at Get Scheduled and the world of workforce managment solutions? We promise news, views, hints and tips, plus a few fun ideas. Sign up for our newsletter below.